Current Volunteer Opportunities!
Please contact Dionne Myers, our HPCUU Office Administrator, to volunteer for any of these opportunities to serve or call her at the Church Office, 719-260-1080.
- Inventory Manager:
- We are looking for a volunteer to manage the church inventory. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets a plus but not required. Please email Dionne Myers if you are interested or would like more information.
- Worship Team Setup Volunteers Needed:
- The Worship Team would appreciate a few volunteers to help with re-setting the chairs before and after services on the following dates: March 17 and April 28. Volunteers should be able to lift and stack chairs, follow directions in setup, and reset to the standard rows after the service. Please email email@example.com.
- Faith Formation Team:
- We meet once a month and take on supporting roles in helping our Faith Formation program run smoothly. Responsibilities may include serving as Faith Formation point person (mostly greeting visitors and pointing people in the right direction) when Jessica is not onsite, following up with visiting families by email, helping to decorate the Faith Formation bulletin board, etc. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finance Committee:
- Leadership Development Committee (LDC):
- Three vacancies to serve until the end of the 2018-2019 Fiscal Year. The LDC helps the Board select, recruit, and train board members. It also recruits nominees for the Leadership Development Committee. In addition, the LDC provides leadership training for the congregation. Please email the Board of Trustees or Dionne Myers.
Hs-Ls- It’s YOUR turn to bring a Fellowship Snack this Month!
If your last name begins with H, I, J, K, or L, please pick one Sunday during the month of March to bring a snack to serve during our fellowship hour.
Questions? Contact HiPSnacks@hpcuu.org