Below are guides that will link you to information from experts, and assistance from local organizations. If you’re looking for something in particular please contact Dawn at email@example.com. She’s a former research librarian who still appreciates the chance to help people track down information.
COVID-19 Emergency Aid and Resources
- Pikes Peak Library District (PPLD) Emergency Aid & Resource List with aid for Businesses, People with Disabilities, Financial Needs, Health & Insurance, Housing & Mortgages, Legal Services, Non-profit Organizations, Ways you can Help, and How to Avoid COVID-19 Scams.
Helping Hands El Paso County Community Resources guide
- PPLD Resource List with El Paso County Services which include Child Care Information, Clothing & Infant Supplies, Crisis Centers, Disability Resources, Emergency Services, Employment & Training, Financial Assistance, Food, Housing Assistance, Legal Information & Advice, Medical, Mental Health, Misc. Counseling, Senior Services, Shelter, Substance Abuse, Transportation, Veterans Services, and Weatherization & Utilities.
- City of Colorado Springs Resources for Housing, Meals, Walk-in Medical Care, Prescription Help, Speciality Medical, Dental Care, Vision Care, Women’s Health, Behavioral Health, Substance, Veteran’s Services, Resource Information, Groceries, Domestic Violence, Family Services, Youth Services, Disabilities, Day Labor, Pet Care, Ongoing Healthcare Maintenance, Advocates/Case Management/Benefits/Misc, Legal Services, and Transitional & Permanent Housing.
- Exposure Notifications represent a major breakthrough in our fight against COVID-19. This tool is secure and completely anonymous. With more Coloradans enrolling in Exposure Notifications, we expect an expansion of our contact tracing efforts. This will likely result in less cases and hospitalizations, and will be helpful in our efforts to keep our communities open. Please encourage the use of Exposure Notifications– to find more information, please click here!
- The COVID-19 Concerns form is a great place to submit questions and concerns related to COVID-19. Your question or concern will be reviewed by policy staff in the Governor’s Office and at CDPHE. You are more than welcome to share questions with me, but I want to make sure you all had access to this form, which may get you a more expedient response. Click here to access the COVID-19 Concerns form.
MENTAL HEALTH AND STRESS
CDPHE has released helpful information and resources for dealing with mental health issues, including anxiety, due to COVID-19.
INFORMATION ON COVID-19 TESTING
We are seeing about 40,000 people per day getting tested for COVID-19 in Colorado with about a 1-3 day turnaround time for results. CDPHE has posted information and resources on COVID-19 testing across the state: